`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman: Giving credit where credit is due

2014 Bowman: Giving credit where credit is due
I just splurged on a whole bunch of 2014 Bowman and I think I can confidently say that this is in the top 5 of products I have bought in my collecting career.

As somebody who has been critical of some past products, this one is really top notch and makes collecting fun.

Since I never went after those great SP Legendary Cuts with the Ted Williams and cool papa bell autos, I obviously couldn't say this set is better than that but this looks to me to be the best bowman set they have produced.

I am digging all of the different parallels, between the ice parralells, the Orange Wave hot pack I picked up, the green minis, and all of the different types of refractors and the quality of the prospects - I really think Bowman nailed it this year.

The creativity was definitely an A+.

They thought ahead on which players they got, highlighting Abreu and Bryant on the covers.

The condition of the cards is also good - nothing like some earlier bowman platinum sets where you were taking your life into your own hands.

It's nice to be able to say something positive about cards. I didn't feel bad at all about spending a whole bunch of money on cards and that is usually not the case.

A++ Bowman (Topps) good work. Keep it up.

RE: 2014 Bowman: Giving credit where credit is due
Agreed. I'm in love with 2014 Bowman.