`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CaptBucco

CaptBucco
I made a trade with this trader I believe 2 weeks ago. I have not recieved any word from this trader. According to my c2c he has not recieved my shippment, but he also has not contacted me with any consirns about the trade. Anyone out there have any trades with him lately. Is he doing ok.

RE: CaptBucco
I have not traded with CaptBucco but wanted to chime in with a little helpful tidbit - you may already know this, do this, choose to ignore this, or whatever, but I think it's important.

Sending trades with a delivery confirmation is a very good thing. No, it's not foolproof but it helps you out some in a situation like this, knowing if they received your end or not.

Some people only use DC on trades over a certain value. I use it on all my trades.

Using PayPal Multi-Shipping you can pay for postage, including free DC (whereas there is a small upcharge at the physical post office to include DC). Then you can print the label at home, tape it on the package, and drop it off at the post office. No human interaction required... (another bonus in my eyes lol).

i use it on bigger stuff. The trade was less than twenty bucks worth of stuff. But was just wondering if anyone had any recent activity with him.

It looks like you're not alone. I suggest contacting a mod.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1563298.html
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I had a trade with him in early June, he marked his items as shipped on June 29th and I have not received them yet and his sporadic communication has become non existent. He did mark my end as received, so I know he got the cards I sent.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]