Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How to turn $20 in cards into a priceless 1 of 1

RE: How to turn $20 in cards into a priceless 1 of 1
Awesome stuff as usually, Tanner!
Always enjoyable and always creative. I love the card and the concept.
I have an idea for your next project. But I'll PM you so 1) it's a surprise if you do it and 2) I won't have my idea rejected and be publicly humiliated Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

@djohn I'd love to see card companies doing this. I love this sport and hobby so much - I know there is hate for Topps, Panini, Upper Deck, etc. but I personally love them all. That would be the ultimate form of flattery for me.

@DrMitchJ sounds good! I have a few folks asking me to do these cut rookie cards now, and am looking forward to them. I'd also love to hear your ideas as well!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

You should set up a web site, a lot of people would pay to have custom cards. I can see it now....

Dual wedding day memorabilia cards to remember that special day.
Event used cards for little Johnny or Sally's soccer or baseball team.

Heck card collectors will pay for about anything we can put in a one touch and display on our desk.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(07-22-2014, 03:46 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: You should set up a web site, a lot of people would pay to have custom cards. I can see it now....

Dual wedding day memorabilia cards to remember that special day.
Event used cards for little Johnny or Sally's soccer or baseball team.

Heck card collectors will pay for about anything we can put in a one touch and display on our desk.
I agree! I have a blog at www.tanmanbaseballfan.com to blabber on about things. That is actually where my posts here come from mostly. I've done a birth booklet for someone where on the left was a pic of mom and child, and the right was a quad window of a blanket.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

I still want you to do mine for me...i just got caught up in work and opening the game store
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(07-23-2014, 01:14 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I still want you to do mine for me...i just got caught up in work and opening the game store
sounds like fun! Smile