`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you find Chrome cards in regular packs?

Can you find Chrome cards in regular packs?
Fairly new in getting back into collecting...bought a few regular Bowman packs the other week and there were some Chrome inserts.

What about Topps? Can you find Topps Chrome cards in regular Topps packs, or do you have to buy the Chrome packs?

Follow my families attempt to collect a 1952 Topps set!
http://journeyto407.wordpress.com/

RE: Can you find Chrome cards in regular packs?
Not in Topps. In bowman those are the prospect cards I believe. They should be numbered BC-### or something to that effect.

Bowman is a tricky set. THere is 3 different types of sets that all merge together.
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Pros & Prospects

In those three you will find a combination of regular paper cards and glossy chrome cards. Usually the regular paper are veterans and RC cards. The chromes are usually 1st Year Bowman cards and RC cards. (as well as all kinds of inserts)

good luck in figuring it out, I still haven't

(07-23-2014, 07:29 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Not in Topps. In bowman those are the prospect cards I believe. They should be numbered BC-### or something to that effect.

Bowman is a tricky set. THere is 3 different types of sets that all merge together.
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Pros & Prospects

In those three you will find a combination of regular paper cards and glossy chrome cards. Usually the regular paper are veterans and RC cards. The chromes are usually 1st Year Bowman cards and RC cards. (as well as all kinds of inserts)

good luck in figuring it out, I still haven't
Awesome - that makes total sense! I enjoyed the look and feel of the chrome cards for Bowman, so will pick up a few of the Topps. I'm not as interested in finding 'the next great prospect', just enjoying the cards themselves and the inserts.
Follow my families attempt to collect a 1952 Topps set!
http://journeyto407.wordpress.com/

i HAVE A TON OF CHROME CARDS JUST SITTING AROUND i WILL TRADE YOU FOR 2-3 CARDS I NEED. lMK