`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Tribute & Museum with a Question?

RE: Topps Tribute & Museum with a Question?
I own several jersey cards from players all the way back to the 20's and none of them are even remotely like this swatch of whatever it is. I wondered if it might be the band from inside a cap or something.

I may call Topps just to see if they have a clue? Doubtful but it might be fun talking to them.

Thanks everyone for your ideas.

(07-22-2014, 08:15 AM)ronfir Wrote: I own several jersey cards from players all the way back to the 20's and none of them are even remotely like this swatch of whatever it is. I wondered if it might be the band from inside a cap or something.

I may call Topps just to see if they have a clue? Doubtful but it might be fun talking to them.

Thanks everyone for your ideas.
Fairly certain that Topps will have absolutely no clue at all .... But it can't hurt to try. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I called Topps Customer Service and the lady that I spoke with told me to send a photo of the card to Support@topps.com She said it would take a couple of business days for them to review.

It will be interesting to see what they say, if anything. I remember the stink about the Ty Cobb "bat" cards from a few years ago that was actually a bench that Cobb never set on since the stadium it came from was not built when Cobb was playing.

Stay tuned!