`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS/FT 13 Bowman Platinum Hexagraph (Puig/Buxton/Myers/Taveras/Dahl/B. Hamilton)

FS/FT 13 Bowman Platinum Hexagraph (Puig/Buxton/Myers/Taveras/Dahl/B. Hamilton)
I know this is a high end card that only a few can really go after but I'm going to go ahead and try my luck in moving the card. If I can't move it here I'll be listing it on ebay.

For trading, I'm going to want a high end Trout Auto, i.e. his BC auto or maybe a Kris Bryant auto. I'd also be willing to break it into trade/cash for the right offer.

For a straight sell, I'll be asking for $1,000. Theres a graded one on ebay right now thats at $1,500 obo so I feel my price is in line.

[Image: IMG_0119_zpsb1034090.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0120_zpsf0498cae.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0117_zpsd40a2b6b.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: FS/FT 13 Bowman Platinum Hexagraph (Puig/Buxton/Myers/Taveras/Dahl/B. Hamilton)
WHOA!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: FS/FT 13 Bowman Platinum Hexagraph (Puig/Buxton/Myers/Taveras/Dahl/B. Hamilton)
Hey I have a Trout rc auto numbered out of 25 I would be interested in doing some kind of trade with. PM and we will talk, if you are interested

demondukk - Thanks, I pulled this last year in only the 6th Hobby Box I've ever bought. I was at work on my lunch break when I opened the box and I freaked out when I pulled the redemption for this.

Once78 - PM sent, I think you were talking about the Tristar Trout? I saw your PM before I saw your response to this post. I'm open to listening to offers for the Trout.

Want List

awesome looking card congrats!! good luck!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

I still can't get over that card man. I have to see it in person one more time before you let it go lol.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Thanks gocards, and Greg I'll make sure to show you and Rich the card one more time if/when I do let it go. It's still available at the moment.

Want List

Amazing card!!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Oh man! That is impressive! Would love to take that off your hands haha. You wanna check my PC collection in my org and see if there is anything you like? Not sure it I have enough
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Thanks Jason, it's going to be tough to part with it.

Brian, I looked in your PC org and you have some good stuff in there but its not what I'm looking for. You have some high end Trout stuff but I'm looking for his BC Auto to be in the deal for the Hex.

Want List