`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How long before you cash out paypal?

How long before you cash out paypal?
With all the horror stories of buyers waiting until day 44 to decide their item was "not as described" and eBay taking away people's money, I'm seeking out advice.

I've recently had to list a lot of my collection for emergency money and I need to cash it out of paypal but a week after being delivered more than half of the buyers still have not left feedback (which I know isn't required). I pretty much cannot cash out the money, pay what I need to pay, and then have eBay to decide they need to pickpocket me.

Everything sold was graded so it's not like I advertised something as "Mint" and it's really "near mint." And it is items like HOF rookie cards.

I guess I'm just looking for someone to tell me it's okay to cash out.

As an aside, holy crap did my stuff sell for way too low. It was bad enough shaking and being depressed listing the stuff. Then freaking BGS 10 selling for 30 bucks? *died in annoyance* Dreading my next wave of listings.

Also a 2nd aside, I'm still enjoying reading about everyone's collections. Beautiful stuff Smile
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

RE: How long before you cash out paypal?
If the cards were graded and it's been a week I'd go ahead and cash it out man. If you're really worried about it send the buyers a courtesy email. You can just say that you want to make sure that they are happy with the card and are following up on their purchase.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Good idea! Thanks Smile
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

No problem man, I'm sure everything is fine with the cashing out because they were graded cards. Kinda hard to do an item not as described case lol. Doesn't hurt to send a little something to the buyers though just to make sure. Good luck man
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

cash out what has already been left as feedback and as mooncricket916 and also send a reminder / checking in to see if you were satisfied messages.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I got scammed 5-6 years ago and lost $175 when I had proof that the card was sent out and to that address. Ever since I cash out within a few days of selling anything. I did get paid back with interest a few years later because of a class action law suit against paypal for that very same reason so it all worked out in the end but I still won't leave money in my paypal account for more than a few days.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]