`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which A&G Mini Parallels are these?

Which A&G Mini Parallels are these?
I only bought 2 A&G blasters today, and I'm already a little confused about some of the parallels....

First, I got an Eddie Mathews with no numbered. I always thought the mini no numbers were hand numbered. The database shows these /50...is mine an error or are the no numbers just not numbered this year??

Next, is my Clemente the black border? In past years, the black border was pretty solid black and this one almost kinda looks like some code parallel....I have no idea lol...

[Image: IMG_20140712_0001_zpsb3ca236c.jpg]

RE: Which A&G Mini Parallels are these?
They only hand-numbered the NNO is '09 but they have always been a stated print run of 50 and nothing I;ve seen contradicts this. The Clemente you picture dis the black border design this year. They also made a gold border and a red border that looks exactly the same except for the color change.
Also, What do you want for the Mathews NNO? I can use it for my set
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Do you have any of the Little Lions minis FT?

So far I have 1, though when the mails starts rolling in next week I will surely have a stack taller my two cats and maybe even you or I Smile j/k I actually have only been buying the rare stuff to start since I can trade down the line for base inserts and such for much less than the first weeks of release. If I come across some doubles I will let you know. If you just want to sell the Mathews NNO, I could do that as well for the right deal.

(07-12-2014, 08:39 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: So far I have 1, though when the mails starts rolling in next week I will surely have a stack taller my two cats and maybe even you or I Smile j/k I actually have only been buying the rare stuff to start since I can trade down the line for base inserts and such for much less than the first weeks of release. If I come across some doubles I will let you know. If you just want to sell the Mathews NNO, I could do that as well for the right deal.
I doubt they are selling for a much at all, so I'd actually just rather trade it for something I could use. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it so I'm sure it'll be around if you want to trade later on.

I have some like your Clemente only with the gold border. They are exclusive 3 card packs included in the hanger packs. Also pulled a mini Urban Fauna card of a skunk. I don't see that insert set listed on Beckett.

Like Panini Golden Age, Topps A & G has lots of non-baseball minis. I have lions, skunks, horses, actresses, war heroes, etc, etc. I'd trade them all for baseball cards. (Hint, hint)
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

zep, the Urban Fauna are the tough mini inserts this year, that is a nice hit! If you want to work out a trade lmk, I'm sure I could put together something

Sure Pete. I'd trade it. It's #UF-07 Mephitis Mephitis. I have no idea of it's value yet though and I don't want to get "skunked" on it.

See what I did there?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html