`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Submission Arrival! Amazing Results!

RE: BGS Submission Arrival! Amazing Results!
Nice grades!

I'll probably pic up a Retro Power in the key in 9.5 at some stage...I like them!

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(07-12-2014, 07:49 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I don't have the totally certified gold, the white gold, and the gold prospects /10
That is right. I did not think the list was too long though of stuff I had that you didnt.
(07-13-2014, 01:45 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Nice grades!

I'll probably pic up a Retro Power in the key in 9.5 at some stage...I like them!
I do too. I like the Retro this year as the cards look authentic. In years past the pictures of MJ looked like a very bad Photoshop attempt. At least this year the card and the picture actually come together as one.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Bump for Buck!

haha 'preciate it Smile I love that retro court masters and that klay patch auto is sick too. I'll get mine up soon! Not nearly as much gold though I'm afraid. I seem to get a TON of 9s and not much else every time I submit haha.

Many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-17-2014, 11:01 AM)buckunteer Wrote: haha 'preciate it Smile I love that retro court masters and that klay patch auto is sick too. I'll get mine up soon! Not nearly as much gold though I'm afraid. I seem to get a TON of 9s and not much else every time I submit haha.

Many congrats!
Thanks man! I was very happy with my overall submission but my Klay cards really killed it! All 9's or better and that was the bulk of my submission.