`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for bourdain and klosterman autos out of A&G

looking for bourdain and klosterman autos out of A&G
for you baseball rippers, i am looking for these in the new allen and ginter set. thanks!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

RE: looking for bourdain and klosterman autos out of A&G
Bourdain's auto looks terrible from what I've seen...I still want one though, but will probably wait for prices to drop
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

ive been watching ebay and the sales for him are strong, too high for me so far.
Just keep an eye out on ebay and you might get one for $50

I want one of Anthony Bourdain and Kevin Smith from A&G, but I will be waiting a little longer until the prices stabilize.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

i dont collect baseball. but i wish football products would do these oddball sets and autos.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(07-11-2014, 06:18 PM)robsvideos Wrote: i dont collect baseball. but i wish football products would do these oddball sets and autos.
I totally agree about that. Mayo was a great product, it's a shame they discontinued it. Looks like a lot of us want that Bourdain auto.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(07-12-2014, 09:50 AM)kfeldman Wrote: I totally agree about that. Mayo was a great product, it's a shame they discontinued it. Looks like a lot of us want that Bourdain auto.

heh yeah, i loved no reservations.

the auto prices on some guys have really come out lower than expected i was watching a Snoop and it ended up in the low 100's