`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thank you topps!!

Thank you topps!!
Got home from work and saw I had a package from topps. Replaced my mark barron strata auto and luke joeckel topps chrome auto. The replacements were Ronnie Hillman Chrome RC Auto Refractor and Nick Toon Topps Auto. The thank you comes from the unexpected surprise: BLUE WAVE PACK!! Mark Barron (ironically) on the front and what's on the back of the packā€¦ALFRED MORRIS BLUE WAVE AUTO!!! Mark Barron has been my favorite non-signing player as I received 5 previous replacements for him and now his strata replacement brought another blue wave pack!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Thank you topps!!
congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

you lucky duck
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Congrats!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Thanks fellas. Pack is still sealed. No need to open. Frenchie I think I traded you mine before I acquired my second one and now my third
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.