`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to trade away your cheap dups?

Want to trade away your cheap dups?
I have thousands of wants listed for cards with a value of 50 cents or less. I also have thousands of my duplicates listed for trade with a value under $1. If you are interested in trading your cheap dups for my cheap dups I am willing to give you triple value in return for cards on my want list if you take EXCLUSIVELY basketballl cards in return.

If you want to trade away your cheap dups send me an offer. I have made over 1100 trades on this site.

RE: Want to trade away your cheap dups?
What are you looking for and i can upload my basketball to my org

(07-07-2014, 12:35 PM)hof sportscards Wrote: I have thousands of wants listed for cards with a value of 50 cents or less. I also have thousands of my duplicates listed for trade with a value under $1. If you are interested in trading your cheap dups for my cheap dups I am willing to give you triple value in return for cards on my want list if you take EXCLUSIVELY basketballl cards in return.

If you want to trade away your cheap dups send me an offer. I have made over 1100 trades on this site.
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(07-07-2014, 01:29 PM)charps Wrote: What are you looking for and i can upload my basketball to my org
I have all of my wants posted in my org. Each player is listed individually. I have thousands of wants so I suggest you check my organize and to see what I need. All wants are marked as public so you should be able to see them.

check out my organize. i have over a hundred dups of iverson!!!