`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades!

RE: Trades!
(07-23-2014, 10:24 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Were you going to email me a pic of the Ozzie card I asked about? Just wondering if you forgot. LMK.
No , I didn't forget, just got home from work - was a nice long 16 hour day. I can check the boards and trades a little bit all day, but card handling is reserved for the precious few hours before i sneak a couple hours of sleep :-). I'll send it over now!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(07-23-2014, 11:01 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: No , I didn't forget, just got home from work - was a nice long 16 hour day. I can check the boards and trades a little bit all day, but card handling is reserved for the precious few hours before i sneak a couple hours of sleep :-). I'll send it over now!
Got the pic. I really just wanted to see the card b/c I had never even heard of that version until I saw it in your ORG. I really hope we can make a trade now. Smile
LMK.

Yeah, funny thing is i can't even remember where I got them from. Had stopped collecting 10 years ago and I thought they were cool... Collector's Choice always did cool subsets and silver and gold signatures with their base sets, and this was sort of a spin off on that. Creates a rather rare subset in a common/lower end base product!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(07-23-2014, 11:18 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Yeah, funny thing is i can't even remember where I got them from. Had stopped collecting 10 years ago and I thought they were cool... Collector's Choice always did cool subsets and silver and gold signatures with their base sets, and this was sort of a spin off on that. Creates a rather rare subset in a common/lower end base product!
That card is actually a parallel of an insert set. I have never seen one (of ANY player) with that World Headquarters logo on it.
I always liked the parallels and inserts from Coll. Choice too. Those Gold Sig. cards are REALLY hard to find. I only have one out of all the Ozzie Gold Sig. parallels.