`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of random blasters ... Can it be the spirit of Streaky? 9 for 9 so far!

RE: A couple of random blasters ... Can it be the spirit of Streaky?
awesome....but i have got to stop reading your threads I always end up at target wasting money

(07-01-2014, 01:03 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Wow you absolutely killed those heritage congrats! By the way I need about 15 sp's for my set. If you can spare any I have a few to trade..
My SP dupes are loaded into my ORG trade folder ... See what you need.
(07-01-2014, 08:03 AM)rentzington Wrote: awesome....but i have got to stop reading your threads I always end up at target wasting money
Sorry.
But I don't feel all THAT guilty ... You've had some pretty awesome retail luck yourself, IIRC. Right?
But I feel your pain ... my Target credit card is going to be very high this month, I fear.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Streaky is alive and well! I'm 7/7 ... Wow!

Hefflinger auto /25
[Image: null_zpse455a895.jpg]
Don't know why I picked out another Bowman 3 pack, but real happy that I did!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-01-2014, 08:03 AM)rentzington Wrote: awesome....but i have got to stop reading your threads I always end up at target wasting money
Same here. Doc is really, really making me test my reserve to go this week and next without busting any packs or boxes and limiting my online purchases to only rare finds and "must haves." So far, so good, but he's making it tough.
Kepler

(07-01-2014, 02:13 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Same here. Doc is really, really making me test my reserve to go this week and next without busting any packs or boxes and limiting my online purchases to only rare finds and "must haves." So far, so good, but he's making it tough.
Sorry, but I was trying to pick packs that were 'unkind' to end the streak and couldn't ... "The Force is strong with this one!" Smile
In celebration of the 4th of July, I'm going to buy a Prizm pack for the RW&B cards and if I get any hits, we'll know that Streaky Really Returned!

BTW: should I start a Hefflinger Rainbow? I'm partially there Smile
[Image: null_zps60f6d1aa.jpg]

Wow, Doc! Those are some awesome pulls! Haven't done any ripping in a while over here. Been trying to pick up Lucroys that we need off the bay instead but they aren't as easy to get as they used to be!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(07-02-2014, 08:57 AM)aprirr Wrote: Wow, Doc! Those are some awesome pulls! Haven't done any ripping in a while over here. Been trying to pick up Lucroys that we need off the bay instead but they aren't as easy to get as they used to be!
That's the problem when your PC guy starts hitting like a beast, and your team is kicking butt in the standings. Supply and demand! On the bright side, your Lucroy collection is soaring right now!

It's getting there! Still keeping the kid interested in collecting, which is the best part.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Doc, for real. I had to pay rent out of this check. If you keep posting hits I'm going to have to choose between beer and blasters for this weekend. Don't put me in that position. lol
Kepler

(07-02-2014, 03:08 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Doc, for real. I had to pay rent out of this check. If you keep posting hits I'm going to have to choose between beer and blasters for this weekend. Don't put me in that position. lol

Solution, brew your own beer to save money...you get beer and blasters and everyones happy