`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
who's headed to Cleveland :)

RE: who's headed to Cleveland :)
just a tad over 10 days and counting Smile ..... finally had to put Johnnie and LeBron on "ignore" Sad ..... geesh dudes just cause pbean and pbeanjr are in da house, you think we have time for you to wine and dine us ??? ..... I tell ya it's been nothing but constant emails, FB messages, and texts from the two of them ..... it gets really annoying after a while Sad good gawd I hate "needy" people Tongue

(07-17-2014, 10:17 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I was right next to corporate but moved to help a friend fill his (4) 10x15's. The new position is not quite as sweet, although I will have ALOT of product there. So everyone make sure to stop by and introduce yourself.
Planning on being there Saturday morning only, I will stop by and say hey. I'm looking for 2005 Studio Portraits Bob Feller, if you have any...I only have a few needs left, but they rarely show up anymore.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-20-2014, 09:24 AM)dunnere Wrote: Planning on being there Saturday morning only, I will stop by and say hey. I'm looking for 2005 Studio Portraits Bob Feller, if you have any...I only have a few needs left, but they rarely show up anymore.
Something that specific I have no idea if I have it. I may have some feller stuff, but who knows. If I come across something in the next week and a half I will bring it along.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS