`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Valor will be back!

Topps Valor will be back!
I saw this in the recent Beckett Magazine...It's one of my favorite looks! I love the cards from 2012, despite the fact they have really soft corners. I hope they do as good a job with 2014! I've started my collection of some players from Topps Valor, and will post pics as I get caught up. I have a sick patch of Blackmon, an Osweiler auto, and 2 nice Osweiler patches coming in. Also, got Megatron's 2 non 1/1 cards. Lots more to go! Can't wait to see how 2014 looks, and I hope they are a little cheaper per box than 2012! :p

RE: Topps Valor will be back!
I saw a preview somewhere and they look pretty cool. Liked that set, too bad my collecting is on hiatus

Well maybe you'll be back in time to snatch some up...and maybe someone will find those last couple Nelsons you need Smile

i saw that. i liked the one pack per box concept. too bad they arent doing the same this year.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I agree...I don't want them ruining it with tons of worthless base cards and a gazillion parallels. The 5 patch variations, and 3 or 4 autos were plenty from 2012. Though maybe they'll also add more players to it. I'd like to see some more veteran auto's and or patches in it.