`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collections

Collections
I collect baseball, basketball and football. I'm working on upgrading my collection.
I sold all of my BCCG graded cards. All I have now is BGS cards. Then I bought a 1987 McGwire Donruss Rated Rookie card graded at 9.5. Still have a lot too get.
Does everyone here just do baseball?

RE: Collections
90% of my collection and interest is baseball here.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I only collect baseball Smile I have thought about expanding my collection to other sports though....Only with star performers!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I have a few cards I'm thinking about sending in for grading. 1987 Fleer Barry Larkin RC, and a few others.

All of my collection is baseball. In fact, all of my collection is one single player. I've been collecting him since the Summer of 1990. In 2002, my LCS turned me on to Beckett Graded cards. Since then, I've been buying mostly BGS and BVG Graded cards of my player.

Off-topic:

Today is the 13th Anniversary of my brain surgery. He operated on an inoperable brain stem tumor. For all you doctors and nurses out there, the tumor was a juvenile astrocytoma. My Neurosurgeon said that he estimated that I had had the tumor since I was 4 years old. At the time of my surgery, I was 25 years old. My Neurosurgeon said IF he didn't go ahead and operate, then I had about a week left to live. This is because all of my organs had already begun to shut down. My parents stayed with me every night and ALL day long. I take constant care. I am unable to do most things by myself, even the most basic things.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I now only collect baseball 15 years ago I was 4 sport

Bless you now and in the future. Parents-they give so much more hope to their children than they can/will ever know. Glad things went well then an bless that they continue that way. Doctors and nurses are many time very SPECIAL PEOPLE. A great doctor along with a/group of nurses is a blessing-they make the patient get better. Bless them for all they did for you. Enjoy life, everyday is a blessing!

(06-27-2014, 11:53 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: All of my collection is baseball. In fact, all of my collection is one single player. I've been collecting him since the Summer of 1990. In 2002, my LCS turned me on to Beckett Graded cards. Since then, I've been buying mostly BGS and BVG Graded cards of my player.

Off-topic:

Today is the 13th Anniversary of my brain surgery. He operated on an inoperable brain stem tumor. For all you doctors and nurses out there, the tumor was a juvenile astrocytoma. My Neurosurgeon said that he estimated that I had had the tumor since I was 4 years old. At the time of my surgery, I was 25 years old. My Neurosurgeon said IF he didn't go ahead and operate, then I had about a week left to live. This is because all of my organs had already begun to shut down. My parents stayed with me every night and ALL day long. I take constant care. I am unable to do most things by myself, even the most basic things.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Only collect baseball. Started collecting in 1988. Then left collecting for a while and picked it back up in 2003.

Only baseball for me too. I have other sports that I've picked up but would love to trade them for baseball. Collecting nonstop since 1970.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Im mainly just a baseball collector. But I'll pick up 80s MJs I dont have (especially oddball). Also have a small collection of 80s football rookies.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.