`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Sad Twins fan here

RE: OT: Sad Twins fan here
(06-18-2014, 10:30 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Awesome. I try to check it out every day to click the like button. Then I usually end up arguing with that one kid/dude that puts a smiley face on the end of everything. Maybe his name is Jon. I think he blocked me. Or he stopped posting.
Theobald, yeah I ignore him because he has some ummm issues that legitimately prevent his comprehension.

No one on there listens to any points you present anyways so that's why I say just that and get out. I never attack anyone. I try to go back and like comments of people supporting me when I get time but most days I just have time to post that one thing and get out. It greatly amuses me to see the vitriol directed my way for saying so little though. That Dustin Pffar kid REALLY seems to hate me. I lost count at 10 blocks as well.

Is this thing on?

(06-18-2014, 10:51 AM)shivelycore Wrote: Theobald, yeah I ignore him because he has some ummm issues that legitimately prevent his comprehension.

No one on there listens to any points you present anyways so that's why I say just that and get out. I never attack anyone. I try to go back and like comments of people supporting me when I get time but most days I just have time to post that one thing and get out. It greatly amuses me to see the vitriol directed my way for saying so little though. That Dustin Pffar kid REALLY seems to hate me. I lost count at 10 blocks as well.
I find it amazing how conditioned to accepting mediocrity MN sports fans have become. I remember 87 and 91 and how great it was to watch that. Some of it was because I was 8 and 12, but some of it was because the team that I chose to support was better than all of the rest.

Now, Gardy guides them to the playoffs, they get bounced in 3 by the Yankees and we're all supposed to be satisfied that they tried really hard and ended up better than 24 other teams, but not as good as 5 others.

It's just frustrating and I'm not sure how they can't not want that feeling again ... especially those that are also long-time Viking and Timberwolves fans.
Kepler

Yeah I cant believe how people just roll over and accept that crap here. You'd think even the Lynx wining titles would light a fire under the ***** of these other teams. It only seems the Wild are even trying at this point.

I just moved here a couple years ago so Im not one to lay back and take this crap and be all Minnesota Nice.
Is this thing on?

(06-18-2014, 10:51 AM)shivelycore Wrote: Theobald, yeah I ignore him because he has some ummm issues that legitimately prevent his comprehension.

I just got a PM from him on Facebook the other night asking me why I'm so mean to him all of the time. I expect next I'll get a note asking me to check yes or no if I want to be his BFF.
Kepler

Hey, my Rangers are doing just as bad. In fact, probably worse, and they were back to back AL Champs just a few years ago. It's really sad times right now in Texas, especially this week since the Tigers (and my wife's crush, Ian Kinsler, has taken 2 of 3 from the Rangers).

Not sure how long Wash lasts around here. But I hear people calling for him to be fired. Even people that come into my store say he should be let go.

(06-26-2014, 02:42 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Hey, my Rangers are doing just as bad. In fact, probably worse, and they were back to back AL Champs just a few years ago. It's really sad times right now in Texas, especially this week since the Tigers (and my wife's crush, Ian Kinsler, has taken 2 of 3 from the Rangers).

Not sure how long Wash lasts around here. But I hear people calling for him to be fired. Even people that come into my store say he should be let go.
Sometimes it just gets to the point that the players need a different voice in the clubhouse. I think the Twins reached that point a while ago and maybe the Rangers are getting there, too. Although, that team is just getting killed by injuries.

Unfortunately, Gardenhire and Terry Ryan go back over 30 years to when they were both with the Mets. So the odds of him getting canned - even if this were to be a fourth straight 90-loss season - aren't very good.

He'll more than likely break Tom Kelly's record for most managerial wins next season and then retire. It'll be good because I don't want him to have anything to do with the development of this next wave of prospects ... he doesn't have a good track record with young guys.
Kepler