`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: question

Re: question
Happy Father's Day trading friends ! So I need some advice I don't focus on auto's in my collecting do to money . I bought a blaster at target a week ago and got a tannehill auto /5 would it be selfish to ask for a Elway auto for it . Or should I eBay it or sale it ? A trader sent me a trade offer but he really doesn't have anything I'm interested in unless it's several auto's maybe . And I just traded with him 2 weeks ago. I don't want to burn bridges on here . Traders are hard to come by on here anymore.. Thanks marty
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

RE: Re: question
Just send him a PM and ask him. If you dont ask then the answer will always be no.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Re: question
I agree...never hurts to ask! A low numbered Tannehill like that will bring you something good with the right person...I'm trying to remember who the users are who collect him...phinzphan might be interested, and there's one or two others, just can't think of their names right now.