`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-card auto authentication?

On-card auto authentication?
Hey all. Just curious if there was an on-card auto authentication service as opposed to the card being slabbed. (Sticker on-card etc...) I'm working on getting the 89 a's team set auto'd and the slabs won't work for my display purposes.

A number of these are going to be ttm efforts or ones I already had signed IP from childhood. I know these are authentic so no need. I've recently picked up a few from eBay... They all look consistent with other sig's and are of lower name players (most popular being Walt Weiss) and available pretty darn cheap, but I would like to get them authenticated for my own peace of mind. I am hoping they are legit. People forging Rick honeycutt's sig to sell for $4 shipped bubble mailer would be the low of low haha

Thanks in advance.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: On-card auto authentication?
I'm curious if PSA/DNA would do that if you requested.

(06-14-2014, 05:34 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I wander if PSA/DNA would do that if you requested.
That's my suggestion, email and ask they might do it without stabbing but I'd wager they charge the same

Pretty sure JSA does it without slabbing the card.