`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2013 Topps Sapphire Set Quest: 581 Down, 409 to Go. . .

The 2013 Topps Sapphire Set Quest: 581 Down, 409 to Go. . .
With only five cards needed to complete my 2011 Topps Baseball Hope Diamond (# to 60) parallel set (still need #280 Andrew Bailey, #497 Alex Avila, #570 Matt Cain, #US85 Tom Seaver & #US207 Frank Robinson), I decided a few months ago to begin a new (and, according to my wife, even more idiotic) quest: building the 2013 Topps Baseball Sapphire (# to 25) parallel set.

So far, I have acquired 581 cards from the 990-card Sapphire set. On one extreme, I bought a lot of five (5) Sapphire cards for $1.04 (with free shipping) on an oddly-worded ebay posting. Of course, I paid quite a bit more for players like Puig, Trout, Fernandez, Wacha, Jeter and others. Average cost is still less than $5 per card for purchases, and trades have helped quite a bit.

So, I have 409 cards remaining to complete the 2013 Topps Sapphire Set. If you have any Sapphires available for sale or trade, please let me know the player name(s) and card number(s), and if I need them we can hopefully work something out. Also, I have over 100 extras, so let me know if you're looking for a particular player or trying to complete the set as well.

Thanks for any help you can provide as I continue to build this set. Take care, and enjoy the summer.

RE: The 2013 Topps Sapphire Set Quest: 581 Down, 409 to Go. . .
I have the eaten, if needed?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

If you have card #79, for Adam Eaton, I need it. Please PM with what you'd want for trade or sale. Thanks!

Trade senti
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Elberson: I responded to your trade. Let me know if my offer works for you.

Have a #545 Alex Pressley 10/25. Would like a shot at your extra Phillies if you have any (trade or possible buy as I'm looking to complete my 2013 rainbow/s). Let me know.

Oh yea...awesome looking cards...good luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.