`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Autograph is this???

Who's Autograph is this???
Pulled this today from a old assortment of packs from Target for $7.99 and realized that the sticker on this card is not that of the player pictured on the card. Any guesses on who's autograph this is?
Another reason I hate sticker autos and wish they went bye-bye
[Image: IMG_0214.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: Who's Autograph is this???
Its a nickname. Apparently he had a nickname Foye Boy.

Yeah. They also used "Foye Boy" for UD Trilo3y.
I prefer that one over the "R.F.4" that you can see in other products.

(06-07-2014, 11:52 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Its a nickname. Apparently he had a nickname Foye Boy.
Thanks for the help. Probably should have figured it was something like that
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

"Notable Notations" was an autograph sub-set in 06'07 Fleer Hot Prospects. The player would sign his nickname for you. I remember this cuz I pulled a Quincy Douby like your Randy Foye when the product was released. Looks like his nickname was "Foye Boye". Douby just wrote "Q" but he also signed his signature, unlike Foye.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv