`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Amusing Story About the Most Inept Front Office in MLB

RE: An Amusing Story About the Most Inept Front Office in MLB
I will honestly have a tear in my eye when (if) they trade Utley but no one on this team should be safe. Not even the Golden Boy. I would trade Hamels too. By the time this team is ready to contend again he will be around 35 years old and Ruben will probably sign him to a long term deal if either is still here. Can't believe I would ever say they need to trade my 2 favorite players but it's for the best.

I dont want utley or hamels to leave :'(

We are better off getting rid of amaro instead
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The thing about baseball compared to the other sports, is that FOR THE MOST PART....it takes a good 4-5 years to turn it around. I don't mind rebuilding and I go to the games because I love baseball, however, reduce your jacked up prices if you are going to be putting an inferior product on the field. Sorry, but I'm not paying $250 plus to take the 5 of us to a game and watch players who do not belong in the majors (I cannot sit up-top....major vertigo).

All cities go through this....I just would like a flicker of hope/confidence that the front office and player personel/development know what the heck they are doing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

ONce Gillick stepped down that was the end for the Phillies. Amoron (Amaro) has done nothing to improve this team since 2009. He should stick to picking up bat from the field. A complete overhaul of the Front Office is needed.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-09-2014, 09:50 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: The thing about baseball compared to the other sports, is that FOR THE MOST PART....it takes a good 4-5 years to turn it around. I don't mind rebuilding and I go to the games because I love baseball, however, reduce your jacked up prices if you are going to be putting an inferior product on the field. Sorry, but I'm not paying $250 plus to take the 5 of us to a game and watch players who do not belong in the majors (I cannot sit up-top....major vertigo).

All cities go through this....I just would like a flicker of hope/confidence that the front office and player personel/development know what the heck they are doing.

I'm not paying $60-$70 dollars for a good seat to a bad team either. I went to Baltimore a few weeks ago and paid $36/seat that would have been $60-70 at Citizens Bank Park. They better reduce prices or it's gonna be VERY empty at that ballpark for the next 3-5 years. This city has proven before that they won't support a crappy baseball team and that was at very reasonable prices at the Vet. Who's gonna pay a premium to see this team? Everyone has been to that ballpark so people are past paying to see it and they need a good team on the field. The Flyers and Eagles will draw fans no matter what. The Phillies not so much.