`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB Draft, Player cards - Aaron Nola Super Collector

MLB Draft, Player cards - Aaron Nola Super Collector
As I don't (haven't yet!) prospect, I was suprised by the number of cards already out there, including auto's, for the 1st rounders drafted last night. Some have as many as eighty recognized and in the database by Beckett.

I will now come out of the closet to announce and share with the world my super collection obsession with Aaron Nola, who just so happened to end up being be the 1st round pick of the Phillies........Enjoy:
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: MLB Draft, Player cards - Aaron Nola Super Collector
He was drafted by by the Phillies so we should see him in the majors around the time he is 27 years old

(06-06-2014, 07:53 AM)phillies816 Wrote: He was drafted by by the Phillies so we should see him in the majors around the time he is 27 years old
LMFAO

Laugh of the day!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

yup a lot of these guys have card's since quite a few have made a pass through team USA

(06-06-2014, 07:53 AM)phillies816 Wrote: He was drafted by by the Phillies so we should see him in the majors around the time he is 27 years old
Very true!!! ughhhhh
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

He'll probably end up on a trade list and get traded without the Phils knowing about it.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(06-08-2014, 11:39 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: He'll probably end up on a trade list and get traded without the Phils knowing about it.
Too late, he's already going to Houston. The Phillies sent him the wrong plane ticket Smile
(06-06-2014, 07:49 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: As I don't (haven't yet!) prospect, I was suprised by the number of cards already out there, including auto's, for the 1st rounders drafted last night. Some have as many as eighty recognized and in the database by Beckett.

I will now come out of the closet to announce and share with the world my super collection obsession with Aaron Nola, who just so happened to end up being be the 1st round pick of the Phillies........Enjoy:
Congrats on your recent acknowledgement and acceptance of your Nola-preponderance. Embrace Nola-ism, my friend. We'll support you! Smile
Unfortunately, I don't think I have any Nola cards to send your way, but when I do, they're yours.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-08-2014, 12:12 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Too late, he's already going to Houston. The Phillies sent him the wrong plane ticket Smile

Congrats on your recent acknowledgement and acceptance of your Nola-preponderance. Embrace Nola-ism, my friend. We'll support you! Smile
Unfortunately, I don't think I have any Nola cards to send your way, but when I do, they're yours.
DrM, was being funny and really do appreciate your generoscity, but don't look to hard....of all the 1st round draft picks....he has ZERO in the Beckett database. 2014 Bowman draft, here I come!!!!!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-09-2014, 12:01 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM, was being funny and really do appreciate your generoscity, but don't look to hard....of all the 1st round draft picks....he has ZERO in the Beckett database. 2014 Bowman draft, here I come!!!!!
Ya' got me, Joe! LOL .... Here I thought you were stepping out of your comfort zone Smile
Well, when I start busting Draft then ... Same thing ... Nola is all yours.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.