Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix Suns Collectors?

Phoenix Suns Collectors?
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a Phoenix Suns fan, and I mostly collect Suns All Years.. I'm looking to build a collection that includes every player to ever wear the Purple & Orange.

Anyone else a Suns Collector?

RE: Phoenix Suns Collectors?
(06-05-2014, 09:35 PM)Clintmjohnson Wrote: Hi,
I'm new to the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a Phoenix Suns fan, and I mostly collect Suns All Years.. I'm looking to build a collection that includes every player to ever wear the Purple & Orange.

Anyone else a Suns Collector?
Interesting? Do you focus in any type of cards in particular? RC, Autos, Mem?

First I'm building a Team Set, of all Eras.. So I want a same brand whole team set for each year.
Second I'm building a rookie set for all star players.
Third I'm building a auto set for all star players,

And I'm building a rookie auto set for my top favorite players.

Sounds like a great project! Good luck with the chase. If you decide to get into trading I am sure you will be able to find tons of stuff from the members on here.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

A Suns collector! Awesome. Can't wait to see some Goran Dragic cards. I love his game, great player. Happy he made an all-nba team this year. You guys have a promising future. Good luck collecting the Suns.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Welcome! I have a few suns cards if you are ever interested in trading Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United