Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Strange Luck today !
Wink 
Strange Luck today !
So I decided to forgo eating lunch during my lunch half-hour and dropped into Target and picked up 2 2013 Topps Chrome Blasters and 1 Topps Magic Blaster. Only occasionally do I pull something good from retail.
But today....
Opened TC box 1 - Out of first pack : Josh Gordon 229 Veteran Auto - decent.....
BUT the NEXT card (FROM SAME PACK!) - Drew Brees 4000 Yard Club Red Refractor Auto -- BV $135 !!
2 Autos from the same pack in a blaster is like 1 in a million shot !

Then I get home and open the second TC Blaster -
In the 3rd pack -
Stepfan Taylor 1959 mini Red Refractor -- decent
BUT the NEXT card (FROM SAME PACK!) --
Eddie Lacy 1959 Mini Prism Refractor (01/50) !! BV $40

I will open the Topps MAgic Blaster tonight.

I am not sure where this luck came from....but like Al Bundy....I am now scared of the wrath of bad luck to follow! The Bundy Curse. Although, Anyone under 30 probably has no clue who Al Bundy is.

I hope the 2 pics attach to this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Strange Luck today !
Wow! Nice!

Al Bundy....four touchdowns in one game Polk High legend!
Im only 27 so proved you wrong lol

(06-05-2014, 09:09 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: Al Bundy....four touchdowns in one game Polk High legend!
I am very happy to hear the Bundy Legacy will continue on to the next few generations!

No MAAM!

(06-05-2014, 09:09 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: Al Bundy....four touchdowns in one game Polk High legend!
"Why do quarterbacks get all the glory? He never scored 4 touchdowns in one game!" -Al Bundy on Terry Bradshaw

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

If you're trading the Josh Gordon auto I'll take a stab. Nice retail breaks!!!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(06-06-2014, 07:55 AM)telattt Wrote: If you're trading the Josh Gordon auto I'll take a stab. Nice retail breaks!!!
I have not really been into the trading / selling online aspect of the hobby....but I am willing to give it a shot.

Sweet cards! Makes me want to pick up a blaster. But then I remember that I never get squat, so I'll just stay home, LOL!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

My only question is how did you keep from tearing everything open right then...and how have you still not opened everything even after arriving home? You have some serious self control, because I turn crazy when I get unopened packs in hand. They usually don't make it out of the parking lot.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet