`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Draft question

2011 Bowman Draft question
Does anyone know if you can pull the chrome autos out of the retail version of this product? I am pretty sure you can only pull the paper autos. Any information would be awesome on this. Also, what is everyone's opinion on the current box prices for this product? They are at 125-160 now.

RE: 2011 Bowman Draft question
You can pull the chrome autos from retail, I pulled one from a few hanger packs I added to my last Blowout order.

I think it's a little bit over priced personally, but a lot of it has to do with the Trout RCs, and a lot of the prospects in there are making it to the show now.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-05-2014, 09:15 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: You can pull the chrome autos from retail, I pulled one from a few hanger packs I added to my last Blowout order.

I think it's a little bit over priced personally, but a lot of it has to do with the Trout RCs, and a lot of the prospects in there are making it to the show now.
really. Most Bowman products you can only pull the chrome autos from hobby. I will try some retail if that is the case. What are the odds on autos in retail?

(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)Midwestconnection Wrote: really. Most Bowman products you can only pull the chrome autos from hobby. I will try some retail if that is the case. What are the odds on autos in retail?
I'm not sure on the odds, but I had 5 or 6 of the Hangers of it and pulled a Blake Swihart chrome auto. I'm not sure without looking, but I don't think 2011 Draft had paper autos.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)Midwestconnection Wrote: I will try some retail if that is the case. What are the odds on autos in retail?
I'm sure they're pretty poor...I wouldn't waste your time and your $$ with retail if you're looking to pull some autos
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]