`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another org question

another org question
So I have 2 cards that show that they are in my org but are not. I can't add them and I am not sure what to do?

Any ideas?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: another org question
I have found if you open th card up to view it from the list there is another pane on the right that will let you add to your oranize I was having the same issues

Yeah I tried that. I can hit add but it doesn't go into my org still.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

are they in your trash can? Have you searched "all collections" in your org for them?

Give me an example and I'll see if I can search for it in your org

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

2014 heritage billy Hamilton.

I've searched everywhere. They used to be but I deleted my org to start over a few weeks ago but those never seemed to go away.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

I found once a while ago that if you delete a collection with cards in it, the collection disappears but you then end up with the cards that were in your collection still in ORG but not attached to a particular collection. It has no tags. Usually it can be found by searching in all items. I still come across cards like that almost 2 years later and just delete them as they pop up.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(06-04-2014, 10:00 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I found once a while ago that if you delete a collection with cards in it, the collection disappears but you then end up with the cards that were in your collection still in ORG but not attached to a particular collection. It has no tags. Usually it can be found by searching in all items. I still come across cards like that almost 2 years later and just delete them as they pop up.
I tried to delete my entire org and start over a while back... There were 4 ghost items that were not anywhere in any folder. I wasn't able to get my collection to 0 no matter what I tried!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

They were more than likely involved in a trade offer that you had sent to someone else, or that was sent to you, then the trade offer was canceled by either party, or it is still sitting in your trade folder waiting for a reply from you or the other party.

or you have a trade that has not been fully completed, like someone hasn't left feedback on the trade yet.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35