`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Addiction Check! How much have you spent on cards in 2014?

RE: Addiction Check! How much have you spent on cards in 2014?
Between boxes, breaks, and singles, at least $3,000. I've reigned myself in over the past month or so, but that's mostly just because the main 2014s will be hitting shelves soon and I've convinced myself I'd rather have those vs. more Tyler Eiferts and Quinton Pattons.

Difficulty: Two Aaron Mellette 1 of 1s are currently on the Bay.

In the last six months...about $600. Mostly Geno Smith singles and a few for my Hall of Fame PC. I stay away from boxes.

I saw a photo of our 6th round pick, Tajh Boyd, signing Inception Autos at the Rookie Premiere. So my focus for rookies will shift to him this coming season.

There's no shame in spending a few thousand on a hobby you love. Or just a hundred bucks. We all have different disposable income. Just make sure you can afford it and take a break if you need to!!!

im around 1500 im sure
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

since money is really tight about $50.00 and those were on those MLB Chipz at wal-mart..lol $1.98 a pack..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

I've probably spend 1-2 grand, some boxes but a bunch of singles as well. And, I'd say that includes shipping for trades too (about 20 bucks every 2 weeks). Have started to slow down, though, been in a relationship for about 3 months now after a long hiatus, and finding that she's taking up more of my budget each week and my budget for cards dwindles LOL

thousands and yes I am addicted to wax as well.

About 3-4k+ since December with maybe 75 percent coming in last 2 months (gotta love the heavily discounted 2013 stuff due to the draft class being "weak"). I'm taking a small break until August/September except for some trades and selling some stuff. My other problem, is finding time to sit down and enter everything into the organize for trade and sale. I have so much nice stuff from all that money spent that is taking me forever to add. I'm a stay at home dad but don't have much free time.

No more than $75 on a single card, but easily a few k on Case and box breaks. But have evened out pretty much after selling them.