`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bowman 2014 retail break Ken Griffey Jr 89BIB-KG Superfractor

Bowman 2014 retail break Ken Griffey Jr 89BIB-KG Superfractor
I just pulled a 2014 Bowman Ken Griffey Jr 89BIB-KG Superfractor from a retail box from Walmart. Does anyone know if Beckett will have the pricing on it yet? I haven't full committed to subscribing yet. I know this is a rare card beings it's 1of1. Looks like it was a 1 in 51,000 pack pull. Best pull of my young collecting career. I have uploaded the card as my Avatar. Thanks for the help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Bowman 2014 retail break Ken Griffey Jr 89BIB-KG Superfractor
WOW!! Jackpot!! Nice pull out of retail!!! You might want to try a lottery ticket..

Yeah, no kidding. I almost fell out of my chair when I opened the pack and saw the tell tell gold glimmer I've only seen on the internet.

(05-29-2014, 03:12 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Yeah, no kidding. I almost fell out of my chair when I opened the pack and saw the tell tell gold glimmer I've only seen on the internet.
They will not price a 1/1. That being said I would be interested in the card.

That is awesome!!! congrats! Beckett won't have pricing on it given that it's a 1/1... It's worth whatever you want to sell it for and what someone else is willing to pay!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thank you all for the feedback. I think I'll get it graded next and see what I can find out about possible values. If it's worth thousands, I will probably sell it. I just don't know what to ask for yet.

Amazing pull! Especially for retail.

To give you a ballpark of what these are going for, two have sold so far on eBay - Yasiel Puig and Yadier Molina. Puig went for $400 and Molina $172. The only other one currently listed is David Wright (I believe).

Obviously, a very collectable future HOFer in Griffey will demand a premium - especially to the right collector. Thousands might aiming a little high, but high hundreds or thousand (not plural) might not be out of the question.

Just an opinion, ask for it what you want - you and any potential buyer set the market. And again, congrats on an amazing pull.
Kepler

I have been lucky enough to pull a few super's In fact i still have one. Grading can be a catch-22. If you get a gem mint 10 that will give you a very nice premium however if it only gets a 9 or 8.5 could hinder it.

That sounds a bit more realistic. If it was the Hobby Autograph version, I'd expect it would then go for thousands. I also pulled an Isiah Kiner Falefa orange auto in the same box. So I'm very grateful for this blaster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Seattle Mariners Fanboy in me is jealous! Great Pull!