IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safety first
Question 
Safety first
Hello everyone.

As I'm from Europe, I'm used to metric system. And I'm about to ask you about toploader thickness. It's easy to convert inches in cm.
But I will need a help with "pt" or "mil", I just don't have any clue what is it, so I'm turning to professionals.

And question to Europe collectors. Can you recommend me some stores, where I can get toploaders for a reasonable shipping price?

Thanks.

RE: Safety first
You can find some examples of what cards can go into which top-loaders in this thread, and also some more information with overall collecting and trading in this thread. The latter thread will have the other information inserted when I have the patience to do so, but it is a good read either way. Haha!

As for getting some top-loaders shipped... I have no idea. You might do well contacting a dealer in Canada or the US, or eBay is always a good place to find cheap stuff. Hope that this helps!

Randi

RE: Safety first
(05-29-2014, 07:36 PM)rayeates Wrote: You can find some examples of what cards can go into which top-loaders in this thread, and also some more information with overall collecting and trading in this thread. The latter thread will have the other information inserted when I have the patience to do so, but it is a good read either way. Haha!

As for getting some top-loaders shipped... I have no idea. You might do well contacting a dealer in Canada or the US, or eBay is always a good place to find cheap stuff. Hope that this helps!

Randi
Thank you rayeates, at least someone is helpful.