`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Sad Day

RE: A Sad Day
(05-28-2014, 05:20 PM)greg2424 Wrote: I will never go through the process of re-created my collection on here once it is gone. It's too time consuming.
No kidding!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It really is sad man! This site has always been my favorite community wise. I'm on some other card sites and it just feels like the level of integrity is much higher here. I honestly don't think Beckett really grasps how damaging this move is to the card community.

Scott,

Hope to see you on the other sites. I will be out of here in 2 weeks when my OPG expires.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

sad to see you go..........i don't think I'm gonna be far behind

Wow, thanks to everyone who has commented. I would say it was an easy choice to leave but it wasn't at all. I will miss many of you that are not on the other sites and will miss making those smaller lower end deals that are not as easy to make elsewhere.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Scott,

PM me on SCF so I know what your handle name is.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

sad to see you leave Scott, thaught of you when I was driving thru the Watertown the yesterday.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(06-04-2014, 06:15 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: sad to see you leave Scott, thaught of you when I was driving thru the Watertown the yesterday.
It is so crazy on here right now. I will still pop in to see how people are doing from time to time but that is about it.

[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

sorry to see yet another outstanding trader go

Scott: Indeed saddening to read your post, but after waking up this morning to discover that all I have access to is the boards, it looks like after 13 years myself, it's time to move on...like many others, I'm in the process of moving to another site, with the same username, so look me up and say hello!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database