`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman retail Jamie Westbrook collect

2014 Bowman retail Jamie Westbrook collect
So far I've bought 4 blasters and 3 hangers and now I have 4 Jamie Westbrook autos all base non-numbered. Really how many autos did this guy sign? Hate when this happens. It's great to get an auto unless it's one of those guys that have 1000s and fill up hit quotas in retail or hobby boxes.

RE: 2014 Bowman retail Jamie Westbrook collect
(05-21-2014, 08:51 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: So far I've bought 4 blasters and 3 hangers and now I have 4 Jamie Westbrook autos all base non-numbered. Really how many autos did this guy sign? Hate when this happens. It's great to get an auto unless it's one of those guys that have 1000s and fill up hit quotas in retail or hobby boxes.
I have one Westbrook and 2 Kingham autos .... Another guy signing 1000 cards, I'll assume.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Could be worse...But I hear ya with the lack of variety, it is frustrating. I prob picked up 5 blasters and 4 hangers and only pulled 2 autos. The retail is usually tough to pull something good unless you are DrMitchJ LOL. That guy is killin it. I gonna save my money and stay out of the card section at Walmart...plus I have a couple dirtbag pack searchers at my Walmart in Ware, MA. I am gonna stick with hobby.