`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A colorful day of Bowman retail

A colorful day of Bowman retail
Stopped by a freshly restocked Walmart today in hopes of finding some Gypsy Queen. That didn't happen, but there was some new Bowman. I settled on two hanger packs instead of a blaster ... my guy made a good call. Sorry for the smudges - apparently the scanner hasn't been cleaned in a while.

[Image: color1_zpsa9a3482b.jpg]

[Image: color2_zps2c916e49.jpg]
Kepler

RE: A colorful day of Bowman retail
nice hits man!! i two scored on a hanger pack. auto as well. thanks for sharing

Mighty nice, Jared. That Katoh would look very nice with his EEE counterpart Smile (hint, hint) Smile
If you decide to trade it, let me know. Thx
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-18-2014, 09:28 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Mighty nice, Jared. That Katoh would look very nice with his EEE counterpart Smile (hint, hint) Smile
If you decide to trade it, let me know. Thx
That was actually my first thought. You're at the top of the list for that one, Doc.
Kepler

(05-19-2014, 07:51 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: That was actually my first thought. You're at the top of the list for that one, Doc.
Thank you, my friend. Now we just need to find something of interest for you!... And I'm sure we will!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-19-2014, 12:22 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thank you, my friend. Now we just need to find something of interest for you!... And I'm sure we will!
We always do. Next time you go to pick up a blaster - be it Gypsy Queen or Bowman, maybe Archives - just concentrate really hard on Lewis Thorpe and Harmon Killebrew, maybe whoever is in Archives. Chances are you'll get it, because that's just how retail apparently goes for you. lol
Kepler

(05-19-2014, 01:25 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: We always do. Next time you go to pick up a blaster - be it Gypsy Queen or Bowman, maybe Archives - just concentrate really hard on Lewis Thorpe and Harmon Killebrew, maybe whoever is in Archives. Chances are you'll get it, because that's just how retail apparently goes for you. lol
I already put aside some Thorpe Bowman Chrome doubles for you, but that'll just be something extra to throw into the package when we do next trade.
I'll really concentrate on getting something nice in a Thorpe purple or black refractor Smile .... But If it was really that easy, I'd be stockpiling GQ Trout autos, or Bowman Lucky Redemptions Smile

(05-19-2014, 02:28 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I already put aside some Thorpe Bowman Chrome doubles for you, but that'll just be something extra to throw into the package when we do next trade.
I'll really concentrate on getting something nice in a Thorpe purple or black refractor Smile .... But If it was really that easy, I'd be stockpiling GQ Trout autos, or Bowman Lucky Redemptions Smile
Well, Topps feels it owes you a little, but not quite that much Big Grin
Kepler

nice gold
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK