`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Carr brothers

Carr brothers
Any chance we see a double auto featuring the Carr brothers?

RE: Carr brothers
Seeing that David is out of the.league and was a giant bust, highly doubt any company would see a market in that card.

(05-09-2014, 10:34 PM)redsoxbwler300 Wrote: Seeing that David is out of the.league and was a giant bust, highly doubt any company would see a market in that card.
No, but he was a No. 1 overall, and those guys are always in some sort of market
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I have seen worse double auto's I think its a possibility....I'm not gunna lie I would be interested.

(05-09-2014, 10:35 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: No, but he was a No. 1 overall, and those guys are always in some sort of market
I understand that there's a market for former #1s but honestly I'm not even sure if David would want to go his.last hardships again even if he made great money

People bid on Leon Sandcastle cards.

They'll be interested in this.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

A double auto on a card that had them both in the Fresno State uniforms I think would sell

(05-09-2014, 11:09 PM)redsoxbwler300 Wrote: I understand that there's a market for former #1s but honestly I'm not even sure if David would want to go his.last hardships again even if he made great money
I see what you are saying but I doubt signing a sheet of stickers is going to bring back bad memories, LOL...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

There are a lot of players who wish they could have had as good as a career as David Carr in the NFL - while he may have been a bust as a starter, he was good enough to still spend a decade in the NFL and got a Super Bowl ring (or two?). And as a backup quarterback he was getting paid millions to practice and stand next to the coaches on the sidelines which is good preparation to get into coaching - spending years as a well paid backup probably lessened some of the pain of being sacked repeatedly behind Houston's terrible offensive line. So David Carr's career is really nothing much to feel ashamed about.

And while Fresno State may not be the most popular college team, they have enough of a following that a Carr/Carr autograph would have a market - maybe not in an NFL product, but maybe in one of Upper Deck's college products. If they bring back College Football Legends, a dual autograph like that would be a natural for a product like that.

I think it would be neat..I think a set of family members gu and autos would be a neat thing..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]