`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New User
05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
New User
I am new here, and have spent a lot of time going through my collection to organize it on this site so I can trade/buy etc.

I have spent the last week or so adding to my 'organize', and now there are a lot of cards that disappeared. I have about 22,000 more cards to enter, but now I am wondering if it is worth it?

Is this a common issue, and will my cards reappear? If this is a common issue? I am not sure if I want to spend a lot of time putting my collection on here if it is not stable.

Any feedback from long time users?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: New User
the cards will come back. they are having more issues than usual right now, but when the system is working, it is absolutely awesome

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
05-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Thanks, I was hoping that would be the case.
05-04-2014, 09:46 PM
(05-03-2014 04:02 PM)mmul56 Wrote:  I am new here, and have spent a lot of time going through my collection to organize it on this site so I can trade/buy etc.

I have spent the last week or so adding to my 'organize', and now there are a lot of cards that disappeared. I have about 22,000 more cards to enter, but now I am wondering if it is worth it?

Is this a common issue, and will my cards reappear? If this is a common issue? I am not sure if I want to spend a lot of time putting my collection on here if it is not stable.

Any feedback from long time users?

I'd suggest getting in touch with customer service with the problem. I've always had success getting my ORG put back when something like this happens.

I also agree with Jacoby