`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading

Trading
I would like to start trading on this site. I have a lot of stuff that I am currently adding to the organize and will be adding over the next few days. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I am mostly interested in New York Yankees but I will take a look at anything you may have to trade.

Thanks
MP34

RE: Trading
hello and welcome. looked at ur org and it says that u have to add ur address before i can send over an offer. i do like the Casto. lmk when u add more. thanks

(05-03-2014, 01:05 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: hello and welcome. looked at ur org and it says that u have to add ur address before i can send over an offer. i do like the Casto. lmk when u add more. thanks
I just added a few more. I will be adding stuff all day so just let me know if you see anything else you like.

Welcome to the site! I sent you an open trade offer. Thanks....Mike

(05-03-2014, 02:32 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Welcome to the site! I sent you an open trade offer. Thanks....Mike
I didnt really see anything I could trade it for. thanks for the interest though

welcome open offer sent

(05-03-2014, 03:28 PM)ounagi Wrote: welcome open offer sent
hey man. I just saw you are in canada. I have had some issues sending there in the past and would like to only trade within the US. Thanks a lot for your interest in making a deal though.

Welcome aboard. I like 2012 Ginter and pretty much all ginter.

(05-03-2014, 07:16 PM)once78 Wrote: Welcome aboard. I like 2012 Ginter and pretty much all ginter.
let me see what I have and then I will take a look at your stuff