`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Spectra & Some Other Stuff (less pics, slideshow goodness)

More Spectra & Some Other Stuff (less pics, slideshow goodness)
So the tax refunds came in and once again, Harv went a little buck wild. When all was said and done, the carnage amounted to 2 boxes of 2013 Spectra, 1 box of 2013 Bowman, 2 boxes (tins) of 2011 Timeless Treasures (sick sale on these at DACW if you hadn't noticed), a 24-pack lot of 2012 Rookies & Stars retail for s***s and grins, a blaster of 2013 Score to get me over the hump to the next free gift level, and 16 packs of 2012 Bowman as said free gift. Also some more toploaders, but I didn't upload any pics of those.

The 2012 Rookies & Stars ended up being all s**t and no grins, rather predictably (damn you, retail!). The Score blaster was similarly devoid of anything post-worthy. The "free" gifts, however, came through in spades: another copy each of Andrew Luck & Russell Wilson rookies, plus a gold parallel of the Luck & some other decent cards. Well worth the nothing.

2011 Timeless Treasures was pretty meh, with the biggest hit being a Tom Brady Jersey card ($20 BV, not a BIG hit). But at $39/tin, I got what I paid for. The Bowman box had some decent parallel hits, but the autos were underwhelming aside from an Eric Reid: Sam Montgomery, Damontre Moore (Gold), Brandon Jenkins (Blue), and a bonus collegiate bowl auto of Byron Jerideau (I had to look him up and so do you :p ). The relic hit was an even bigger flop: Brandon Weeden, unnumbered.

Ahhh, but the Spectra, the beautiful, beautiful Spectra, came through once again. Stedman Bailey 3-color relic in gold (/10)? Check. Cordarrelle Patterson relic/auto in blue (/49)? Check. Le'Veon Bell/Markus Wheaton materials in red (/25)? Check. Bill Parcels HOF auto? Well, redemption, but eventually that'll be a check, maybe. Hell, I even got a gold kicker auto: Caleb Sturgis (/10).

The full slide show (plus a couple other mailday cards) follows, but I just had to share this one hit in all its oversized, camera-phone-picture glory first:

Robert Griffin III City Limits Emerald (5/5):
[Image: 9c4c0610-f928-47aa-bdde-3a0b0dce68aa.jpg]

Mail Day Update!
The box from last week's group breaks unexpectedly arrived today, as well, with my hits from 2013 case breaks of Museum Collection and Playbook.

Museum Collection
I had Seattle and Cincinnati
Base:
-Steve Largent #25
-Marshawn Lynch #29
-A.J. Green #44
-Christine Michael #45 (x2)
-Giovani Bernard #50
-Russell Wilson #76 (x2)
-Tyler Eifert #77 (x2)

Parallels/Inserts:
-Steve Largent Sapphire #25 65/99
-Tyler Eifert Ruby #77 14/50
-Steve Largent Canvas Collection #CC-7

And the good stuff:
-Giovani Bernard Jumbo Relic #MJR-GB 21/75
-Golden Tate Signature Series Copper Auto #SSA-GT 39/50
-Christine Michael Signature Series Auto #SSA-CM 54/55
-Sindey Rice Signature Series Swatches Dual Relic Auto Gold #SSDRA-SR 13/25
-Marshawn Lynch Pro Bowl Jumbo Relic Gold #MPBJR-ML 06/25

Playbook
I had the Jets and Jaguars
-Denard Robinson Rookie Mammoth Materials #6 79/99
-Marcus Davis Gold Auto #162 22/25

And....this guy. Cool

Geno Smith Blue Auto #138, jersey-numbered 07/25:
[Image: d53f196b-0fb2-45a3-80fc-97f4ff69c7bb.jpg]

All cards are uploaded to my bucket, and everything is available.

RE: More Spectra & Some Other Stuff (less pics, slideshow goodness)
sweet!
offer sent.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Im interested in the RG3 emerald, can you give me a look?

(05-11-2014, 04:19 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Im interested in the RG3 emerald, can you give me a look?
Offer sent.

You know I'm interested in the Parcells!
Looking for any and all New York Giants!
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/geemen10
Thanks, Russ

(05-11-2014, 05:31 PM)nymetsfan6986 Wrote: You know I'm interested in the Parcells!
Me, too! Big Grin Seriously, though, if I get it at any point in the relatively near future I will absolutely let you know.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK