`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all I'm trading with

To all I'm trading with
I have every ones cards packed up and ready to ship, as soon as I can get them to the post office they'll be in the mail. Weather here in Florida was really bad as you probably now by the news. We had 4 Tornado warnings in this area overnight and flash flooding.

RE: To all I'm trading with
Haven't been to PO in years since I use paypal shipping. Costs less, free pick up & I can package & print a shipping label at 1am.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(05-01-2014, 12:20 AM)krn001 Wrote: Haven't been to PO in years since I use paypal shipping. Costs less, free pick up & I can package & print a shipping label at 1am.
+1000
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(05-01-2014, 12:20 AM)krn001 Wrote: Haven't been to PO in years since I use paypal shipping. Costs less, free pick up & I can package & print a shipping label at 1am.
Some of us like the old way of life. All these new gagets my kids can do but I for one perfer using cash, not credit cards, debit cards, ect. Lets see one of those fancy gagets use identity theft on me when my records shows I never owned a credit card.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

stay safe