`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Phillies Fans

Hey Phillies Fans
Hey guys! Did you catch Ryan Howard's new Subway advertisement for their new Philly cheesesteak?
It was pretty cool to see RH get some national 'FaceTime'
Subway is paying out some big MLB bucks, lately.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Hey Phillies Fans
The Big Piece has been doing poor acting for a while.

Oh man....DrM thought you had a whale or something! Very false advertising....LOL. He's actually been a spokesperson for a couple of years now, I guess they are running them national. You're right about the national attention...just in time for his awesome comeback from injury (MVP....MVP...MVP...LOL). Him, Trout and I see alot of RGIII commercials. Who else in MLB?

BTW...a word of advice....those things taste nothing like a real cheeeezestake (I actually boycott Subway for politcical reasons just to be on the up & up). It's in the bread man...it's in the bread! AMOROSO (or any other nice Italian) rolls only. Yea that goes out to you Mr. Plilly's (or whatever your called) in Flagstaff AZ.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-25-2014, 02:21 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Oh man....DrM thought you had a whale or something! Very false advertising....LOL. He's actually been a spokesperson for a couple of years now, I guess they are running them national. You're right about the national attention...just in time for his awesome comeback from injury (MVP....MVP...MVP...LOL). Him, Trout and I see alot of RGIII commercials. Who else in MLB?

BTW...a word of advice....those things taste nothing like a real cheeeezestake (I actually boycott Subway for politcical reasons just to be on the up & up). It's in the bread man...it's in the bread! AMOROSO (or any other nice Italian) rolls only. Yea that goes out to you Mr. Plilly's (or whatever your called) in Flagstaff AZ.
+1
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

........I just like to see him healthy again, I miss the 40-50 hr's and 130-150 rbi's and the big one............... Winning!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]