`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most true to life bobblehead...while thrifting today

most true to life bobblehead...while thrifting today
the family and i went out this afternoon to make some of our usual thriftstore rounds and its always hit or miss but do find some cool minor league stuff from our team here from time to time...usually not much for cards or other items for major league teams...

so I'm walking around with our daughter and I spot something in a toy bin..... the 2012 Craig Kimbrel bobblehead turner field gave away! (rookie of the year bobblehead) snagged that up quick they sell for $40-50 online which is the only reason I didn't own it already asking price? $1.99 score!

then while walking around i see another braves uniform bobblehead under something pick it up...hmm missing its head...bat broken... flip it around to see who it is and sure enough... headless, batless ....Dan Uggla

I've never found a more accurate portrayal of a baseball "star" in bobble form!

couple that with my lil half brother taking a school trip down to Atlanta and one of the things they did was go to a braves game and it happened to be hank aaron bobblehead night -- he surprised me a couple nights ago when we went all met up to go out to eat and gave me that.

hope everyone else is off to a good start to the week!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

RE: most true to life bobblehead...while thrifting today
Sweet pickups man! Congrats on the Aaron as well!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]