`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"free cards"

"free cards"
im not really sure how this works but I herd you can get free cards on this site. if anyone has some spare cards or doubles they don't want shoot them my way

RE: "free cards"
You must have us mistaken for someone else.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

ok then thanks anyway

Lol seriously. I send out free cards to members a lot BUt they are members that have been here for a while not newbies looking for handouts

PS I'll send you some "free cards" just send me some "free money" to my paypal.

(04-19-2014, 09:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You must have us mistaken for someone else.
+1

Kepler

thanks for all the help guys, and thanks for not being rude

(04-19-2014, 09:47 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Lol seriously. I send out free cards to members a lot BUt they are members that have been here for a while not newbies looking for handouts

PS I'll send you some "free cards" just send me some "free money" to my paypal.
One of the funniest things I've read was this comment lol

Your right about the free cards. You need to be a member (costs nothing) and usually in the news section under box breaks video's, they have contests and such for what they open. Other than that, nothing but a bunch of tight-wads here....LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-19-2014, 09:39 PM)markie mark Wrote: im not really sure how this works but I herd you can get free cards on this site. if anyone has some spare cards or doubles they don't want shoot them my way
No idea what you are talking about, but welcome to the site. I'm a big fan yo
[Image: tumblr_lk4tj6BvMr1qe2pnjo1_500.jpg]

Now Now! Don't let this "Funky Bunch" of guys wreck your "Good Vibrations".

Seriously, this is what happens when everyone "wins a trophy" just for showing up to the game.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)