`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I was at the LCS yesterday.... Unreal

RE: So I was at the LCS yesterday.... Unreal
(04-21-2014, 09:54 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It's a half kill anyway.

And the best part was when he got benched because he didn't hustle to 1st base. Man, I would liked to have seen that live on T.V., instead of on SportsCenter.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

master of tikid you're 93
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-21-2014, 01:28 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: -2

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I'm sorry I don't have a catchy rhyme for you b/c you were already on my ignore list.

(04-21-2014, 01:52 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I'm sorry I don't have a catchy rhyme for you b/c you were already on my ignore list.
I wasn't really looking for a catchy rhyme. I was just impressed that you added something to a post besides "I'm sorry. Who are those guys? In case you didn't know, I only collect Nolan Ryan BGS cards". Well done!

BTW, that Olt patch is one of the nicer patch cards I've seen! I would have been happy with that as my primary pull from the box... That Harper/Trout is just filthy though!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Seems like Topps could have found a new photo for Trout, and not the one they used on their 2013 Bowman stuff.

That's so Topps of them ... a crazy awesome dual on-card auto with a recycled picture.

Although, let's be honest, I still would have crapped myself.

I would have punched the guy next to me, ***** myself then passé out had I pulled that card. I saw its up around $600 with 4 days left of bidding. I saw some guys on a message board talking shot about Harper saying he's overrated. Really? The guy is 21 and is playing in his 2nd ful season. How many people can say that? Clown question bro.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(04-21-2014, 01:52 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I'm sorry I don't have a catchy rhyme for you b/c you were already on my ignore list.
+34
(04-21-2014, 01:17 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Congrats to you lucky 92.

I wouldn't want that Auto; I wouldn't Pay 1 cent for that Auto.

Obviously, I'm ALL alone in my opinion. But, still it's my opinion. And I'm entitled to my own opinion. At least I'm not a sheep and I can think for myself.

I applaud that manager for benching him for his lack of hustle.
You truly would not pay a penny for that card? Honestly? Think about ALL the vintage BGS graded Nolan Ryans you could by if you picked it up for a penny and re-sold it!
(04-21-2014, 02:17 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I wasn't really looking for a catchy rhyme. I was just impressed that you added something to a post besides "I'm sorry. Who are those guys? In case you didn't know, I only collect Nolan Ryan BGS cards". Well done!

BTW, that Olt patch is one of the nicer patch cards I've seen! I would have been happy with that as my primary pull from the box... That Harper/Trout is just filthy though!
You forgot ... VINTAGE Nolan Ryan BGS cards.

ditto.

That is sick!!! thatd make my day anyday!!! Love the olt btw!! Great card!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s