`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 more boxes of 2014 Museum

3 more boxes of 2014 Museum
My 3 boxes arrived yesterday in the mail. I love this product so I'm figuring to get a few every 2 weeks and just see how many different cards I can obtain before next years comes out. Here's the goods:

[Image: IMG_0001_zpsff6767ee.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002_zps4cf63858.jpg]

Canvas--Jimmie Foxx, Lou Brock, Buster Posey
Blue /99--Adrian Gonzalez, Allen Craig
Green /199--Mike Zunino, Matt Adams, Anthony Rizzo

Really happy with what I got especially the Jim Rice and Evan Longoria autos. Also looks like I'm on to something with Chris Sale. So far I got a Signature Swatches Triple Relic Auto redemption, Momentous Materials Jumbo Gold /35, and a 4 player Quad Relics of him. Maybe a pc player?

I redeemed the Mystery Gold auto so I can't wait to see what that is. I believe last years included Puig. This one could be Tanaka maybe? Fingers crossed. Looked up a few of these redemptions on the Bay and they are selling like crazy so I hope I got a good one. Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.

Happy Easter everyone!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: 3 more boxes of 2014 Museum
Congrats! The Mystery Gold is awesome. Good luck, hope you hit a big one! Pitchers are tough, but I'd PC Sale. Are you doing the base set? Would be interested in any non-auto/relic Phillies.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

nice stuff man!! if the Longo is for trade, like a shot. and i believe the player for redemp one is already named. u should be able to google it. thanks

Nice Breaks! The info you seek is on cardboard connection. Hint it's Aaron! I love the wright and longo autos too Congrats!

nice, im glad to see some people kill on these boxes
that redemptions going to be a good one

(04-19-2014, 08:56 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Breaks! The info you seek is on cardboard connection. Hint it's Aaron! I love the wright and longo autos too Congrats!
That's awesome if its a Hank Aaron gold auto. I'll take an auto of him (HOFer) all day long and not be disappointed. Thanks for the info.

(04-19-2014, 08:02 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats! The Mystery Gold is awesome. Good luck, hope you hit a big one! Pitchers are tough, but I'd PC Sale. Are you doing the base set? Would be interested in any non-auto/relic Phillies.
Thanks again for the comments. I am working on the base set. Think I'm at 47% complete so far. Only have 6 doubles but any Phils doubles I get I'll hold for you. I'm not going to be buying singles yet until I get tired of buying boxes or run out of sources to get boxes. Also going to see if I can complete the copper, green, and blue base parallels.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Nice. Good luck on the mystery auto.

grats on the mystery
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~