`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much damage is to much damage?

RE: How much damage is to much damage?
Thanks guys I really appreciate all of the responses. I think I will hold onto it since the damage is not that bad. I just hate that people try to take advantage of people with damaged cards. Also, I think I may be a little to picky about condition. Thanks again!!

With rare cards I try not to be too picky because you never know when you will find another. If it was something I was buying to sell later down the road I'm really picky though because I don't like selling damaged cards lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(04-19-2014, 08:58 AM)jniere15 Wrote: Thanks guys I really appreciate all of the responses. I think I will hold onto it since the damage is not that bad. I just hate that people try to take advantage of people with damaged cards. Also, I think I may be a little too picky about condition. Thanks again!!
I'm picky too. That's why, now I only buy Beckett Graded cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

One thing to keep in mind, especially if you are picky about condition. Some people expect cards to be GEM Mint or PRISTINE, however if you look at the definition for NearMt/Mt which is what the default condition is for Beckett's ORG you will notice that the condition guide allows for some minor damage. So some people aren't trying to pull one over, they just realize that some flaws are allowed unless they state GEM MINT or PRISTINE in which case there really shouldn't be any flaws.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/