`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to break 300 trades and reduce inventory

Looking to break 300 trades and reduce inventory
I'm at 294 trades completed right now and I'd love to get to 300 just because. No trade too small (within reason). At the same time, I need to reduce some clutter.

I'm willing to trade 2 times or more in your favor as long as I am getting at LEAST $15 in book value in the trade, not from a single card, but if I can find $15 total, I'll trade up to 4x in your favor just to get some PC stuff and move junk I don't need. If you find over 10 cards that you need, I'll trade 3x in your favor!

The majority of stuff in my org are rookies and inserts, low end to mid/mid-high end. There are a few autos and mems that are also fair game.

And if you have Barry Sanders cards that I need, all bets are off! There's no telling what I might give for even just a base card that I need. So send me some trades folks! No reasonable offer refused.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Looking to break 300 trades and reduce inventory
Don't think I can help you on Sanders, but I believe I have at least one Tom Brady card you need (2013 Topps Chrome BCA Pink Refractor). Feel free to browse me; my org is currently done by set rather than player, but there isn't so much you couldn't find what you need via the search.

(04-13-2014, 06:41 PM)Harv72b Wrote: Don't think I can help you on Sanders, but I believe I have at least one Tom Brady card you need (2013 Topps Chrome BCA Pink Refractor). Feel free to browse me; my org is currently done by set rather than player, but there isn't so much you couldn't find what you need via the search.
Open offer sent
Got one trade down and a couple in the works. Added some autos and mems to my org. Check it out!

Another trade down! Come on folks, just 4 more to 300!

Hey, I have some Barry inserts that I just listed, see if you need any!

(04-13-2014, 02:08 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: I'm at 294 trades completed right now and I'd love to get to 300 just because. No trade too small (within reason). At the same time, I need to reduce some clutter.

I'm willing to trade 2 times or more in your favor as long as I am getting at LEAST $15 in book value in the trade, not from a single card, but if I can find $15 total, I'll trade up to 4x in your favor just to get some PC stuff and move junk I don't need. If you find over 10 cards that you need, I'll trade 3x in your favor!

The majority of stuff in my org are rookies and inserts, low end to mid/mid-high end. There are a few autos and mems that are also fair game.

And if you have Barry Sanders cards that I need, all bets are off! There's no telling what I might give for even just a base card that I need. So send me some trades folks! No reasonable offer refused.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Open offer sent.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342