`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
howdy everyone - been a while!

howdy everyone - been a while!
been a while since I popped in here other than reading a little bit, spent 30 days out of the past 60 in the hospital most of which were in the ICU over four visits... have same failing health problems with my lungs (at 32 years of age unfortunately) restrictive lung disease caused my a severe case of scoliosis

back home now for a week and feel great. unfortunately on home oxygen from now on and sleeping with a bipap mask to hopefully help improve things a bit or at worst keep things stable.

decided to treat myself to a few cards coming up the first of which I just purchased...my first Greg Maddux auto

ended up going with a 2001 donruss studio private signings 5x7 boxtopper #/200

paid a little more than i would have liked but still think I got it for a fair price considering. I just think its a sharp looking card and 5x7 bigger is always better right?

anyway hope everyone has been faring well! ended up picking up I think three more Jonny Venters 1/1's also over the past couple of weeks after a six month or so dryspell of nothing new popping up

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

RE: howdy everyone - been a while!
Glad to see u back and feeling better! That is a nice Maddux! Need to get one of his autos myself.