`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small LCS snags

small LCS snags
Went into the LCS with an itch to get some Seahawks stuff.

Brought a few things to trade along as I normally do. Traded some stuff for store credit, and ended up getting the second card for a great price.

Saw this Turbin as I was getting ready to leave, and saw it was a 9.5, and auto 10. Looked it up, and POP 2 in that department so I sangged it. Sorry it's not that good of a photo.

[Image: ADCC694B-BB8B-442C-8A70-F72F19F34835_zpszdae3wco.jpg]

This one was the steal of the day!!

LCS owner had it marked at a great price (under 100) and any Wilson that is 2012 at that price is usually a good price in Seahawks uni. Used my store credit, paid the balance, and got it!

Thing is gorgeous, and when I looked up the BV I literally did a lil happy dance. Great card at a great price that didn't break my small budget.

[Image: DEA9389D-5CB1-42E6-BA7D-9AD1BE3210B0_zpswry7xoyq.jpg]
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: small LCS snags
Nice on card Wilson rc auto!!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Wow...congrats! That's an awesome Wilson! And I think you are just trying to make us midwesterners jealous in that first picture...green plants?! Really?! :p

(04-07-2014, 12:36 PM)savagenate Wrote: Wow...congrats! That's an awesome Wilson! And I think you are just trying to make us midwesterners jealous in that first picture...green plants?! Really?! :p
Dude it rained over 9 inches here in March. I've had my share of the rain and am tired of it. Green plants are good, but the weather here sucks at times.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Congrats on the Wilson, and the other card. I am looking forward to the season to start. I wonder if Seattle has what it takes to repeat.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(04-07-2014, 02:38 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Dude it rained over 9 inches here in March. I've had my share of the rain and am tired of it. Green plants are good, but the weather here sucks at times.
Haha! We just got clobbered by 1/4" of ice and a few inches of snow over last Thursday and Friday...finally looking better now though lol

Man, nice grabs at your LCS! I really like how those draft day autos look, nice and simple, plus they are on card