`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to trading, would like to try it out

New to trading, would like to try it out
Hey all, I'm newer to this site and this is my first post and attempt to trade. I'm a huge tigers fan, and collect Miguel Cabrera, Justin Verlander, have started an Al Kaline collection. I'm working on loading cards into organize, but while I do, If you have something you are looking for let me know and I will let you know if its something I have. I know I will need to send first and am ok with that, I just want to start building a good reputation on here. Thank you in advance.

RE: New to trading, would like to try it out
Welcome to the boards. I collect low serial numbered cards, the newer the better. I have plenty of Tigers so check me out. Would be happy to help you through your first trade here.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Welcome! As a fellow Tiger's fan and collector feel free to check me and send an offer when you get set up. Naturally I also hoard Tigers but my dupes are all up for trade! I'm adding more for trade as the week goes by also, mostly Alan Trammell dupes.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Welcome. i have some tigers stuff i can pull out and maybe help all of you guys.

Welcome to the boards! I too am a Verlander collector and have several dupes if you need some to get your collection going. I also PC Manny Machado. I'll look through your stuff and if I see something I'll send you an offer. Good luck here, it's a lot of fun.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

hi welcome to the board fell free to check my org maybe we can get a trade in

I just got an extra al Kaline five star auto. And a verlander World Series relic /100 I'll check you in a minute.

welcome!! open offer sent. thanks

A Verlander WS relic?! Check me too! LOL

(04-06-2014, 10:52 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: I just got an extra al Kaline five star auto. And a verlander World Series relic /100 I'll check you in a minute.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Check me for some trades