`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petillo64's tradebait thread... (scan heavy)

RE: Petillo64's tradebait thread... (scan heavy)
(03-30-2014, 06:10 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: LMAO would you expect anything less on this site. I'd tell you the cards I'm interested in but the second I say something about 10 other guys will be after them too, so no point. Let me know if you see anything in my org if you get bored so I can get an idea if you do have any of the cards I'm interested left.

Thanks for the positive words I'm looking forward to getting back. I've added about 30 plus autos to my collection since I've been gone just picked 3 more up today
Cool. I'm really just trying to add things to the PC at this point. Either in my player PC binders, or the rookie cup project. If you come across any Cespedes, Pedersons, Russell's that I don't have, or ANY bregmans... The org is open to you my friend.

Always down to trade though if something catches my eye. Looking forward to seeing your pick-ups!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Petillo64's tradebait thread... (scan heavy)
Bump. A few are tied up in trades but many still available. 120+ autos in my org as well.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint